Friday, July 29, 2011

Ruffled Kiss Clutches and Irresistable Fabrics



Part of me wishes that I was a bargain shopper when it comes to fabrics (I am with everything else)...but I fall in love with these designs and I just can't help myself, it's a weakness. 

This clutch was made with a 100% cotton gauze designed by Naomi Ito and imported from Japan.  I am absolutely obsessed with every one of her fabrics and can't wait to use more of them! 

Ruffles cascade from the left corner and add to the feminine design of this stunning fabric.

Bright avocado green interior

Antique brass ball kiss clutch frame from American Purse Supplies


This bright and cheery clutch was created using a cotton and linen blend floral fabric, purchased from Purl Soho in New York City.  I saw it and couldn't resist.  My husband says I'm a fabric hoarder.

I'm loving the interior fabric, a sweet little surprise when you open it up!


Again, sweet corner ruffles that I just can't get enough of!


Here's a sneak peek at my newest fabric purchase from Matatabi.  Another beautiful Naomi Ito fabric that I can't wait to create with!



No comments:

Post a Comment