Friday, May 20, 2011

The Perfect Gifts for Your Bridemaids!



You spend days, months, sometimes even years preparing for your wedding day.  You want everything to be perfect, unique, and memorable.  "Ooh's" and "Ahh's" from the guests over your dress, the venue, the cake.  You also want "ooh's" and "ahh's" from your bridesmaids as they open their gifts.  What better way to get them, than with a hand molded pair of earrings, rings or bobby pins, custom made to match your wedding day colors!     







The bridal party shown at the top of this post are wearing a custom order of pale yellow ruffled rose earrings with pearl centers.  What a gorgeous group of girls!!!  A special thanks to the beautiful bride for sharing her pictures so I could see my work on display!!

2 comments:

  1. aw, Amy your blog is AMAZING! I love the background. Your jewelry really was the perfect gift for all of my girls. I'm so thankful I found your beautiful work! :)

    ...if you're getting married, or just need a special gift for a special someone, talk to Amy! She will help you customize a gorgeous order for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Stephanie! You were an absolute pleasure to create for! You and your bridal party were absolutely gorgeous! I'm honored to have made the earrings for your big day!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete